Are you struggling with your thoughts? Do you have a busy mind that never stops giving you a hard time? Perhaps you are suffering from depression, anxiety or other mental disorders? Or maybe you’re just not coping with your life because of stress, addiction or relationship problems?
You have options:
1. Seek help from the system. You will most likely get diagnosed and prescribed with a corresponding medication. Perhaps you already have!
2. Develop a mindful practice as a proven alternative. You are guaranteed to achieve both peace of mind and clarity of mind. Mindfulness is not a cure or quick fix. It takes time and practice to climb your mountain.
Learn how to control your mind… rather than your mind controlling you!
Over the last 8 years, I have spent 9,000+ hours studying the many aspects of mindfulness. I am an internationally recognised Mindfulness Master who offers a certificate course that teaches people how to be Mindfulness Mentors. The training is based on the very successful method that I have developed over many years as Mindfulness Coach.
The best Mindfulness Mentors have often walked the path of the mentee. This is my introduction and short story:
I have recently retired as a mentor with Juvenile Justice to establish the Mindfulness Mentoring Institute. I am now offering Mindful Insights Mentoring Service. This offer is aimed at people who have a desire to help others but need to work on themselves first. It is a year long mentoring service that includes weekly phone or skype calls to help you stay on track. This is how it works:
1. Subscribe via the PayPal button below. The cost is AU$12 each two weeks. (approx. US$9 or GBP7)
2. You will receive an email with my private phone number, skype name and info about how the service works.
3. Call or skype to introduce yourself. Tell me your story and share what you are working on. (Always in confidence) I will send the first Mindful Insight.
4. Call or skype each week for the next Mindful Insight. Let me know how you are going.
5. You will go from where you are now to become a certified Mindfulness Mentor, with the option of being listed in our growing organisation.
This is Limited Offer – 50 Subscribers Only!
52 Weeks of Mindful Insights
- What to Expect
- Gratitude Journal
- Self Mentoring
- Soul Searching
- True Mindfulness
- What Mindfulness is Not
- What Are the Benefits?
- Happiness & Laughter
- The Silent Observer
- Be Mindful!
- You Are Not Your Thoughts!
- Mindful Practice
- Pause & Listen
- Notice with Curiosity
- Focus on Values
- Open Mind
- Letting Go
- Peace & Hope
- One Love
- Self Control
- The Ripple Effect
- Mindfulness Mentoring
- Mindfulness Master
- Master Qualities One
- Master Qualities Two
- Master Qualities Three
- Welcome to mindfullyMAD.org
Maybe you’re not sure if this is for you. I invite you to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Mindful Insights as the subject. I will send back my details and arrange a time for an obligation free chat.
Mindfully Yours with Love & Respect Always! – John