“Nothing great is created suddenly, anymore than a bunch of grapes or a fig. If you tell me that you desire a fig, I answer you that there must be time. Let it first blossom, then bear fruit, then ripen.” ~ Epictetus
Over the last 14 years, I have spent 10,000 hours researching the many aspects of mindfulness. I am an internationally recognised Australian Mindfulness Master who founded the Mindfulness Mentoring Institute. The training is based on the very successful method that I have developed over many years as a Mindfulness Coach and Mentor, Peer Support Specialist and Lived Experience Recovery Coach.
I call my unique certificate course Mindful Insights Mentoring Service. My mentoring and coaching course includes regular personal phone or video calls. My popular course is aimed at people who have a heart to help others but need to work on themselves first. I have witnessed amazing transformations, my favourites are the beautiful souls who have been diagnosed with personality disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, psychosis or hearing voices. I absolutely love seeing them get their lives back, especially when they are told (like I was) that there is no cure and they will have to take medication for the rest of their lives!
The very best mentors and peer support workers have lived experience of mental or addiction disorder. (See About John)
Learn how to control your mind… rather than your mind controlling you!
This is how it works:
1. Subscribe via the PayPal button below. The cost is just Au$12 for each two weeks until course completion. (approx. US$8.10 CAD$10.90 GBP6.50 EUR7.40) You can cancel your subscription anytime.
2. You will receive an email with my private phone or WhatsApp details and info about how the mentoring and course will work. You will also receive the first Mindful Insight pdf called What to Expect.
3. Call to introduce yourself. Tell me your story and share what you are working on. (Always in confidence)
4. Call regularly. Let me know how you are going or what’s on your mind. I am a master at giving a different perspective for any issue. I will send a Mindful Insight each Friday morning. (Australia time)
5. You will go from where you are now to become a certified member of the Mindfulness Mentoring Institute, with the option of being listed in our growing organisation.
There are Limited Numbers ~ Spots Available Now!
About Mindful Insights
The first 6 weeks is devoted to having a really good look at yourself. It is also the time we get to know each other which is a very important part of the mentoring process. The next 33 weeks is learning what true mindfulness is all about. Each week I introduce a different aspect to add to your mindful practice. Enlightenment or ‘waking up’ doesn’t happen overnight! The last 13 weeks is all about learning the skills to be an effective mindfulness or peer support mentor. The skills you learn can be used as a gateway to a wide range of other holistic and therapeutic modalities. And of course, the knowledge and skills you gain will greatly compliment the skills you already have. Let’s get started! Mindfully Yours with Love, Joy & Peace of Mind Always! – John