“Nothing great is created suddenly, anymore than a bunch of grapes or a fig. If you tell me that you desire a fig, I answer you that there must be time. Let it first blossom, then bear fruit, then ripen.” ~ Epictetus
Over the last 10 years, I have spent 9,000+ hours studying the many aspects of mindfulness. I am an internationally recognised Australian Mindfulness Master who founded the Mindfulness Mentoring Institute. The training is based on the very successful method that I have developed over many years as a Mindfulness Coach and Mentor, Intuitive Life Coach, Psychotherapist and A.C.T. Therapist. (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy)
I call my unique certificate course Mindful Insights Mentoring Service. My mentoring and coaching course includes personal phone or skype calls. I am an excellent listener and always have a different perspective to share. My popular course is aimed at people who have a heart to help others but need to work on themselves first. I have witnessed amazing transformations, my favourites are the beautiful souls who have been diagnosed with personality disorder, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. I absolutely love seeing them get their lives back, especially when they are told there is no cure and they would have to take medication for the rest of their lives!
The very best mentors and peer support worker/volunteers have lived experience of mental or addiction disorder. (See About John)
Learn how to control your mind… rather than your mind controlling you!
This is how it works:
1. Subscribe via the PayPal button below. The cost is just Au$16 for each two weeks until course completion. (approx. US$10.80 CA$14.30 GBP8.70 EUR9.90) You can cancel your subscription anytime.
2. You will receive an email with my private phone number, skype details and info about how the mentoring and course will work. You will also receive the first Mindful Insight pdf called What to Expect.
3. Call or skype to introduce yourself. Tell me your story and share what you are working on. (Always in confidence)
4. Call or skype regularly. Let me know how you are going or what’s on your mind. I am a master at giving a different perspective for any issue. I will send a Mindful Insight each Friday morning. (Australia time)
5. You will go from where you are now to become a certified member of the Mindfulness Mentoring Institute, with the option of being listed in our growing organisation.
There are Limited Numbers ~ Spots Available Now!
Maybe you’re not sure if this is for you. What have you got to lose? It will only cost Au$16 to find out if this is for you. You will get to meet me, have a yarn (Aussie for chat or talk) and receive the first Mindful Insight. Then you have the option of cancelling or continuing.
I have vast experience and excellent qualifications so why did I make my mindfulness mentoring course so affordable?
1. Truth is… it’s really not about the money. I’m semi-retired and only need a little extra income to supplement my pension.
2. Subscribers have often been failed by the mental health ‘system’ and have limited income due to failed relationships or unemployment.
Think about this… What does it cost to service your car so that it runs well? This is a small price to pay for a lifetime of mental wellness and skills to help others be the same.
Mindfully Yours with Love, Joy & Peace of Mind Always! – John
About Mindful Insights
The first 6 weeks is devoted to having a really good look at yourself. It is also the time we get to know each other which is a very important part of the mentoring process. The next 33 weeks is learning what true mindfulness is all about. Each week I introduce a different aspect to add to your mindful practice. Enlightenment or ‘waking up’ doesn’t happen overnight! The last 13 weeks is all about learning the skills to be an effective mindfulness or peer support mentor. The skills you learn can be used as a gateway to a wide range of other holistic and therapeutic modalities. And of course, the knowledge and skills you gain will greatly compliment the skills you already have. Let’s get started!