“Nothing great is created suddenly, anymore than a bunch of grapes or a fig. If you tell me that you desire a fig, I answer you that there must be time. Let it first blossom, then bear fruit, then ripen.” ~ Epictetus
Over the last 9 years, I have spent 9,000+ hours studying the many aspects of mindfulness. I am an internationally recognised Australian Mindfulness Master who founded the Mindfulness Mentoring Institute. The training is based on the very successful method that I have developed over many years as a Mindfulness Mentor, Life Coach and A.C.T. Therapist. (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy)
Last year, I retired as a Youth Mentor with Juvenile Justice to focus on teaching and mentoring. I devote my mornings to teaching mindfulness mentoring skills and keep my afternoons appointment free to receive calls from people like you! I call my unique certificate course Mindful Insights Mentoring. It is aimed at people who have a heart to help others but need to work on themselves first. The very best mentors have lived experience of mental or addiction disorder. (See About John) It is a year long mentoring and teaching course that includes personal phone or skype calls.
Learn how to control your mind… rather than your mind controlling you!
This is how it works:
1. Subscribe via the PayPal button below. The cost is just Au$15 (approx. US$11.60 or GBP8.90) for each two weeks until course completion. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
2. You will receive an email with my private phone number, skype name and info about how the mentoring and course will work. You will also receive the first Mindful Insight pdf called What to Expect.
3. Call or skype to introduce yourself. Tell me your story and share what you are working on. (Always in confidence)
4. Call or skype regularly. Let me know how you are going or what’s on your mind. I will send a Mindful Insight each Friday morning. (Australia time)
5. You will go from where you are now to become a certified member of the Mindfulness Mentoring Institute, with the option of being listed in our growing organisation.
This is a Limited Offer – 30 Subscribers Only!
Maybe you’re not sure if this is for you. What have you got to lose? It’s only going to cost Au$15 to find out. You will get to meet me, have a yarn and receive Mindful Insights for the first two weeks. Then you have the option of cancelling or continuing. The total cost spread out over twelve months is Au$390 (Approx. US$310 or GBP225)
I have vast experience and excellent qualifications so why did I make my mindfulness mentoring course so affordable?
1. Truth is… it’s really not about the money. I’m semi-retired and only need a little extra income to supplement my pension.
2. Subscribers have often been failed by the mental health ‘system’ and have limited income due to failed relationships or unemployment.
Think about this… What does it cost to service your car so that it runs well? This is a small price to pay for a lifetime of mental wellness and skills to help others be the same.
Still not sure? Please feel welcome to contact me for a free Your Path to Mental Clarity session.
Mindfully Yours with Love, Joy & Peace of Mind Always! – John
52 Weeks of Mindful Insights
The first 6 weeks is devoted to having a really good look at yourself. It is also the time we get to know each other which is a very important part of the mentoring process. The next 33 weeks is learning what real mindfulness is all about. Each week I introduce a different aspect to your mindful practice. Enlightenment or ‘waking up’ doesn’t happen overnight! The last 13 weeks is all about learning the skills to be an effective mindfulness mentor. The skills you learn can be used as a gateway to a wide range of other holistic and therapeutic modalities. And of course, the knowledge and skills you gain will greatly compliment the skills you already have. Let’s get started!
- What to Expect
- Self Mentoring
- Soul Searching
- True Mindfulness
- What Mindfulness is Not
- What Are the Benefits?
- Happiness & Laughter
- The Silent Observer
- Be Mindful!
- You Are Not Your Thoughts!
- Mindful Practice
- Pause & Listen
- Notice with Curiosity
- Focus on Values
- Open Mind
- Letting Go
- Peace & Hope
- One Love
- Self Control
- The Ripple Effect
- Mindfulness Mentoring
- Mindfulness Master
- Master Qualities One
- Master Qualities Two
- Master Qualities Three
- Welcome to mindfullyMAD.org